ROCHESTER R6315 MAGNETEL™ LIQUID-LEVEL TRANSMITTER
This transmitter is designed to fit Rochester model 6342 and 6360 Magnetel™ Float gauges with 8" dials.
General Information and Features
- Model R6315-12 transmitter utilizes a 5k. proportional output conductive plastic potentiometer and electronic circuitry to provide a current output of 4-20 mA, which is proportional to the liquid volume in a horizontal cylindrical storage tank.
- Model R6315-13 is intended for use only with computer systems. The model R6315-13 transmitter utilizes a 10k. linear-conductive plastic potentiometer and electronic circuitry to provide a current output of 4-20 mA, which is not proportional to the liquid volume in a horizontal cylindrical storage tank.
- Either transmitter should be used with intrinsically safe voltage input from a loop-power supply and safety barrier.
General Specifications *
- 4-20 mA output
- 12-24 VDC input
- Conformity ±1.5%
- Load: 495 ohms or less
- UL Listed as intrinsically safe.
- Total resistance added to the line for voltage generation and readouts should be less than 495 ohms for proper operation with 25.5 volts, intrinsic safe limit for most barriers.
- Digital liquid-level indicator cannot use or generate more than 250 VAC.
* Specifications subject to change without notice.