TYPE 5853T AND 1333
Fusible Metal Plugs for Chlorine Valves and Ton Containers
- Fusible metal plugs manufactured in accordance with Chlorine Institute specifications.
- Fusible metal melting at 158-165°F.
- Type 5853T has 7/32" clear opening, 7/16" Hex and 1/8"-27 NGT external thread.
- Type 1333 has 11/32" clear opening, 1 1/4" Hex and 3/4"-14 NGT C1 external thread.
- Made from Chlorine Institute recognized Naval Brass and fusible alloy.
Flexible Line Connectors
- 3/8" OD zinc-plated copper.
- Maximum working pressure of 500 psig.
High Flow Yoke Adapters
- Use with P10-CLAL outlet gasket.
- Made in compliance with Chlorine Institute specifications.
- Made from steel with a plated finish.
- Forged steel construction.
- Designed for use with all standard chlorine cylinder and container valves and yokes.